We ensure success of our partner’s marketplaces by supporting the process of vendor/supplier onboarding. We focus on results not checklists.
Organisations using marketplaces to leverage their channels expect us to:
- Expand their retail offer (i.e. Conforama France)
- Make their procurement more efficient (i.e. Accor Hotels)
What is necessary for your marketplace to succeed:
- Business model - that’s you
- Marketplace software - i.e Mirakl
- Integration with your ecommerce suite - that’s your software house
- Onboarding for all vendors. That’s us. It is the last and necessary step for any marketplace.
What are the typical onboarding challenges?
- Technical complexity of the onboarding process.
- Vendors/suppliers do not know how to integrate or provide necessary data.
- Vendors/suppliers do not foresee / do not remember what they have to do.
- Software and processes tend to be too complicated for many vendors. Help and guidance is required.
- Achieving sufficient data quality is not easy.
- Time required for successful onboarding when you have to create and train onboarding team from scratch
- Time to market - without onboarding support target may be achieved in years, not month.
- Multilingual and multicultural environment.
What exactly we do? Our responsibility is to:
- Ensure that vendors are autonomous in the marketplace.
- Validate quality and vendor’s readiness.
- Deliver results not checklists. Which is something simply impossible with typical business process outsourcing (BPO) operations.
- Build competent support team for marketplace suppliers that can scale up and scale down quickly. Team that understands your business speciality.
- Help vendors choose the optimal onboarding model.
- Deliver Knowledge Base, Business Processes and Quality Assurance.
- Validate quality of data in your marketplace.
- Assist vendors in all technical challenges.
- Handle all boring and cumbersome technical details.
- Train your team to take over onboarding processes in the future.
What are the onboarding success factors?
- No communication barriers
- Focus on results not on checklist
- Technical competency of onboarding team
- Thinking about the whole project
- Efficiency of the process
What is our relevant experience?
- Onboarding for Accor Hotels procurement platform / marketplace.
- Deep technical and business understanding of Mirakl platform (including API) and marketplace projects dynamics.
- Exhaustive technical competences: delivery of big Mirakl based project - Conforama France Marketplace.
- We work for Mirakl as external Research & Development (i.e. digital assets management)
- Experience in large retail projects with clients and participants from multiple countries including: France, Germany, Poland, UK, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Norway, Greece, Czechia and others - for clients like FiS, Toyota, Conforma, Melodic, Connective, Audioteka.
- Experience in on-time delivering complex projects with mix-language teams and significant cultural differences.
- Extensive ability to create, manage and scale teams with mixed language competences with competitive cost structures.
- Access to pool of employees with language competences including but not limited to: French, German, Polish, English, Dutch, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
- Usability focused delivery team that understands need for end-user autonomy and setting up tools in a way that enable efficient work with those tools in self-care/self-service models.
- Experienced Quality Assurance team working closely with developers to deliver solutions in complex environments (many actors - including institutional users, multiple contractors, complex integration testing)
- Know-how related to efficient training and knowledge transfer in projects with multiple suppliers in various locations with constantly evolving scope.
- Specialization in B2B solutions for large organizations (majority of 7bulls.com projects)
- Proven ability to manage scope, processes and expectations to deliver success in complex IT projects.
When you should talk to us?
- Planned marketplace projects. The sooner the better. Efficient onboarding process can significantly reduce time-to-market.
- Marketplace projects that are just staring and need support with onboarding.
- Existing marketplace projects that need to boost efficiency.