- Agreement no. 26/2018
- Project title: "The tool and method of automatic migration of cloud applications and the model of serverless computing".
- Project duration: 01.07.2018 - 28.02.2019
- Overall costs of the project: 1 266 899.33 PLN
- Co-financing: 835 515.79 PLN
- The project is implemented under Action 1.2 “Promoting business investment in Research and Innovation”, Sub-action 1.2.1 “Support for Research and Development processes, the Regional Operational Program of the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship for 2014-2020. Modul 1.
The goal of the project is to create a tool for smooth migration of cloud applications with particular emphasis on the serverless model. The tool will respond to the needs of application providers processing large data and with variable demand for computing power.
The results of the project are:
- Development of the portfolio of services provided by 7bulls.com to companies and public entities, including the Kuyavian-Pomeranian province,
- Expansion of the team and technical facilities of the company, which is creating in the Kuyavian-Pomeranian region a competence center in the field of cloud technologies,
- Confirming and strengthening the company's R & D potential and increasing private outlays for R & D activities,
- Increasing the competitive potential of the company,
- Technology transfer to market activity, creating the potential to implement innovations and support the digitization of companies and public institutions,
- Saving operating costs of the application thanks to the cloud migration model,
- Increasing the competitiveness of enterprises from the Kuyavian-Pomeranian province - thanks to the implementation of new business models and cost reduction.