Senior FullStack Developer
| 20 160 – 25 200 PLN + VAT for B2B
We are looking for an experienced (6+ years) Full Stack .NET Core/C# developer who can help us build an innovative digital platform for small and medium enterprises, accountants and banks.
- The main technology stack is based on a microservices architecture where services are deployed and managed on Google Cloud Platform with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Services are written in .NET Core/C# at the backend on top of a MongoDB datastore and ElasticSearch.
- The front end is based on Vue.js and UI/UX design is made by an experienced UI/UX designer to use as a basis.
- You will be involved in the development, testing (unit/smoke/integration), building and deployment of the platform.
- coding (80% of your time);
- working closely with Product Owner and a small team of experienced developers;
- contributing to planning and estimating of stories and fixes;
- reviewing designs and provide guidance for other team members.
We are looking for
- passion to go far and beyond just .NET Core/C# development of web applications;
- experience with ECMAScript 2015 (ES2015) next to HTML and CSS;
- ability to work fluently with English speaking team;
- well structured, modularized and easily maintainable code;
- obsession to provide a good user experience to the end user.
- Real world experience i.e. you have worked on one or two large-scale projects.
- You are agile minded and able to work independently.
- You don't see everything in black and white i.e. you realize that there are also good applications on top of JVM.
- You believe in a microservices architecture on top of .NET Core
Nice to haves
- Strong writing and communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work in remote environment.
- Ability to travel (less that 5% of your time after COVID19).
- Knowledge of mobile application development.
- Knowledge of MongoDB/ElasticSearch.
- Knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Vue.js
- Knowledge of React.
- remote work, but it will be good to see each other now and then (after COVID19);
- office in the downtown of Warsaw;
- lasting and flexible contract (employment contract or self-employment);
- support in application for IPBox for R&D works;
- possibilities of self-development (developer courses, foreign language classes etc.) included in working hours;
- private healthcare.