QA Manual Test Engineer
Warsaw, Zielona Góra
| 7 000 – 9 000 PLN gross for EC
Together with one of the world's largest English language schools, we are creating the world's first robot to support language learning for toddlers younger than 4 years old. This robot will drive kids' curiosity with advanced AI methods. We will develop the necessary AI models, SaaS platform (based on AWS), software for the robot, assisting mobile applications and lesson creation tools.
We are looking for a Test Engineer with experience in manual testing of cross platform solutions, devices and desktop applications, to take part in a research project involving AI, programming robots and building an ecosystem around it. We’d like to be joined by somebody who wants to be a part of creating something new.
You will join an international, agile team working on an innovative educational platform supporting learning English in partnership with Worldwide Leader in educational franchising.
- designing test scenarios;
- performing manual test scripts
- tracking and managing bugs.
We are looking for
- experience in testing mobile and web applications;
- knowledge of cross platform solutions concepts;
- knowledge of cloud solutions concepts;
- experience in Agile methodologies;
- knowledge of JIRA or other issue tracking systems;
- ability to work effectively with English speaking team.
Nice to have
- knowledge of IoT concepts;
- experience in automated tests in systems e.g. Selenium, LoadRunner, JMeter, TestComplete, Appium;
- experience with CI/CD;
- knowledge of GIT;
- knowledge of Linux environment.
- work from the office in the downtown of Warsaw or in Zielona Góra;
- lasting and flexible contract (we strongly prefer contract of employment );
- support in application for IPBox for R&D works;
- possibilities of self-development (developer courses, foreign language classes etc.) included in working hours;
- private healthcare;
- fun fund.