| 16 800 – 22 000 PLN + VAT for B2B
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to work closely with cloud infrastructure and to participate in continuous improvement of branching strategies for a BeNeLux-based company specialising in building ecosystem infrastructure that enables up-to-date data and streamlined processes.
- designing, building and maintaining cloud infrastructure (incl. Infrastructure as Code Assets);
- setuping CI/CD Pipelines and continuously improve internal delivery, test automation, monitoring and integration processes;
- participating in continuous improvement of branching strategies;
- designing, setuping, maintaining platform and application monitoring (incl. logs, alerts, metrics);
- networking (incl. DNS, Encryption, VPN, firewalls, reverse proxies);
- interfacing with REST APIs;
- cloud infrastructure development and automation;
- database migration.
We are looking for
- fluent English;
- experience with: Microsoft Azure and CI/CD in Microsoft Azure Devops, Visual Studio Code, Prometheus and Grafana, Elastic Stack (ELK), Docker, Kubernetes and Helm deployments (incl. projects such as Ingress Controllers, Argo, Cert-Manager), Terraform and Terragrunt, MySQL, Git;
- a dynamic team player eager to learn while taking ownership of delivery.
Nice to have experience with
- Hyperledger Fabric (incl. maintenance of production networks);
- regression testing;
- test automation;
- remote work or office in the downtown of Warsaw, if preferred;
- lasting and flexible contract (employment contract or self-employment);
- support in application for IPBox for R&D works;
- possibilities of self-development (developer courses, foreign language classes etc.) included in working hours;
- private healthcare.