Information on the processing of personal data
- Data Administrator: 7bulls.com Sp. z o.o., al. Szucha 8, 00-582 Warsaw, +48 22 5831060, email@example.com
- The purpose of data processing: implementation of recruitment processes and fulfillment of legal obligations imposed on the administrator by virtue of European Union law or Polish law.
- Legal basis: Labor Code art. 221 and Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection data) art. 6.
- Requirement to provide data: Providing data in the scope specified in the provisions of the Labor Code is voluntary, but necessary for participation in recruitment. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.
- The period of data processing and storage:
Data collected for the purpose of the recruitment process will be processed for a period of three months, and data collected in order to conduct future recruitment will be processed for a period of 12 months from the moment of completing recruitment.
The data will be stored in order to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on the administrator until the data storage obligations resulting from legal provisions expire.
- Existing rights:
You have the right to access your personal data, rectify them, limit their processing, delete and transfer personal data. To use these rights, please contact the Administrator (contact details are given above).
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.